From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Trump supporters are a product of our defunded public schools. They don't know history or science

    Trump supporters are a product of our defunded public schools last decades.
    Not strong enough to run away to Canada by myself. If someone can swing by Tahoe with a truck and get me, I will pay gas and hotel expenses, share other costs. Please. (Or I will get U-Haul and pick you up, share costs, driving etc)
    lol
    Union Thugs
    23 hrs
    like if you get it...leave the rest clueless lol
    Yep - Melania is, I think, working

    I'm old enough to remember USSR propaganda in 1950s, shocked how similar Trump's administration is

Posted by Kay Ebeling
thinking maybe the city of angels is within

No comments:

Post a Comment