From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Friday, April 21, 2017

Housing Challenged in South Lake Tahoe

Posted just now on Craigslist:
*
Seek others who are paying $600 to $700 a month and would like to combine resources and instead of living in a shabby studio or one bedroom, move into a big beautiful home for same amount, around 700 a month. 
NOTE: I do not have a property yet, I am renting a 1 Bedroom for $650 plus utilities myself now, and I see all these big beautiful empty homes around me here in South Lake. I think we could combine resources and rent one, and it could be a way to solve the housing problem at least for people at my income level. 
At this point this is just an idea: If anyone responds, we can meet in a public place and talk about how to pursue this. 

If you have a good rental history and secure income, like I do, please contact me here through Craigslist, so we can see if we can form a group living situation and live better.

*
You can also contact me here:
Kay Ebeling
or email me at cityofangelslady @ yahoo.com
posted by kay ebeling
seeking

No comments:

Post a Comment