From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, April 19, 2017

US response to this cyber attack is dismaying, look at the policies Trump is pushing through. This is an attack from within

Bit by bit they are biting into our freedoms and protocols that Americans have taken for granted. Any right that is not guaranteed by law is disappearing, because they can. Remember right after T got elected, Kellyanne was on the shows saying, what the president is doing may not be ethical but it's not illegal either. . . 

The refusal to release visitor logs is yet another claw back of transparency by the Trump White House.
*
"Treason, a new cologne by Ivanka Trump"



Free Speech TV is a 24-hour television network and multi-platform digital news source, currently available in 37 million television homes nationwide, airing fulltime on DISH Network (9415), DIRECTV (348), and Burlington Telecom (122). A non-profit, public interest network, FSTV is publically support...
FREESPEECH.ORG

I think it's too late and we are now all Russians. However, I'm not sure the coup will affect me that much since I'm already broke and scrabbling...
And he's in the White House. People.


As President Trump discovers the prerogative of unilaterally making war, the media gaze has turned away from the ongoing FBI, House and Senate investigation of his…
RAWSTORY.COM

Like

*
Everything in life can be described in aerospace terms. Right now the USA needs a gravitational assist maneuver. Bad
Aerospace cont'd: USA needs to take advantage of rotation of a nearby planet to propel us away from the dark matter into which we are falling. Canada or Mexico or Germany (?) someone has to intervene, maybe the UN. What is happening here is not American, we are being overtaken from inside our government and it will take an unprecedented maneuver to get us outta here.

*
When I first started blogging in 2007, if I put up a post like the one linked below, for the week that followed, when you Googled Judy Resnik, my blog would come up. Now, nothing, it is not out there on Google, at least. Maybe other search engines find it. But I think that's a sign of how much we have already lost of the Internet Freedom and Audacity of the early days to whatever it is that has taken over the internet now: Corporate influence. I miss that free for all of the nineties. And in 2010 I would google a name after putting up a post about that person, and there I'd be in the Google search response right at the top, even my picture. I Was Somebody. Now I'm anonymous and buried deep in the entrails of the unfound. Probably a Google News Alert would bring it up in a week or three, eventually the bots should find my blog... sigh. this post is what I'm talking about:
Okay, I'm a vegetarian but I still eat Jack in the Box tacos. bk I really don't think they have much meat in them and other than that... addicted
*

That big hole in Afghanistan is ideal for the parking garage at the new Trump Tower Kabul (Kaboom Tower)
*
Posted by
Kay Ebeling
rocking

No comments:

Post a Comment