From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Spy Tech WikiLeaks leaked has been in Private Sector for Years so Julian Assange has some other agenda than he claims with this leak

The Spy Tech WikiLeaks leaked has been around for years, Catholic bishops used it against me when I did CofA blog, tapping my phone and reading keystrokes on my laptop, sometimes from a remote place. I knew it and just kept saying and writing everything I wrote bk I was writing the truth, maybe the spy would hear what I said and cross over. They also managed to get out "fake news" about me and spoil my credibility, not in major media, but within a small group, just as I was starting to really dig and find things. So today as I see the same propaganda process going on in the country, I don't believe anything I hear anywhere from WikiLeaks to Fox to even NBC anymore. Strange times. The Spy Tech has been in the Private Sector for Years so Julian Assange has some other agenda with this leak than what he claims. The blog to which I refer started here and you can find links under "Roots" in left hand column.



Kay Ebeling They can't find me today bk I have a PO box after moving several times, and a flip phone
LikeReplyJust nowEdited

Posted by Kay
sizzling

No comments:

Post a Comment