From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Monday, May 29, 2017

Too late to stop it now

feeling defeated as, well, we have been defeated. I just wish it was NATO taking over USA and not the Saudi / Russian / american emirates that we are about to become. Wouldn't it be funny if as an old woman I end up better off? Who knows. I am not fighting anymore. I'm defeated. what next. I know it will take months of this continuing before more people realize what is going on. Watch out for bots and people who are so brainwashed they don't realize they are bots. Too late to stop it now though - should have used the Constitution to override the Electoral College but all those republicans are brainwashed from decades of hate media. Too late to stop it now

No comments:

Post a Comment