From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, May 20, 2017

Pretty sure the "current White House official" under investigation is Trump himself. and WHY did he take So Many People with him on trip out of country...?

His whole campaign was an act, he danced and shouted and made people so crazy they voted for him, and it was all an act. Now, next week, we are about to live with the real reason he was elected. Shit.

I keep hearing Comey is going to testify "sometime after Memorial Day" and my gut reaction is, no he won't... I think by Memorial Day, the entire paradigm will have shifted and nothing will ever be the same after this. I just have this feeling, hope I'm wrong, but think about it. This entire past year, USA has been fed an endless stream of chaos and confusion and now one of Russia's top spies has been In the Oval Office and the President has left the country... what comes next? Even the mass shootings at random last few years. They fed into the chaos. We are All Off Guard and discombobulated, set up for the next thing they are going to do. Wow hope I'm wrong

Did we just let the USA's worst traitor in history get on a govt jet with his entire family and leave the country?

Somewhere I heard he took his wife, sons, daughter, their spouses and kids with him on this trip. Is that true? I can't find any news stories saying who is with him but I swear it was in the news when it was on in background and I was not paying attention... anyone know?

reminds me of time when the Saudi family members in USA all got on jets and left country minutes after 9/11. Just saying...

meanwhile our infrastructure is crumbling...

Pretty sure the "current White House official" under investigation is Trump himself. and WHY did he take So Many People with him on trip out of country...?
*
Posted by Kay Ebeling
scared


No comments:

Post a Comment