From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Saturday, May 13, 2017

Jokes re Fat Trump from Real Time with Bill Maher 05/12/2017

Posted because I think it's weird Trump is getting so fat while cutting Food Stamps and School Lunch programs for the poor as President

Bill Maher: "Sometimes I go too far, but tonight, I'm going to just say it. Donald Trump is Fat.... reality stars. Anyway:
I've written a book it's called The Art of the Meal
A Thousand and One Trump Fat Jokes

"Trump's so fat, most of the voices in his head are chewing.
He's Fat. Nobody says it but he's fat.
He gets winded riding the escalator.
The same guys he sent to get Obama's birth certificate are now looking for his dick. 
Boy is he fat.
The banks want to break him up. His secret service code name is Chris Christie."
(Bill Maher on Real Time on HBO 05.12.2017, find it) 
*
Posted by Kay
Bk I think it's weird the way Trump is getting so fat while cutting Food Stamps and School Lunch programs for the poor as President
BONUS: From opening Monologue; 
"Would you like a little Banana with your Republic?"

LATER ON REAL TIME
Maher and Calif. Congressman Adam Schiff admit the Democrats were Too Nice during 2016 campaigns when they discovered the Russia connections to Trump, and I decided to blow my horn.
I posted this on Facebook and here on my blog on Nov. 11, 2016:
"Nicing ourselves to death at a higher level. We are now feeding the most classified intelligence to the President-elect while at the same time discovering his ties to Russian intelligence," 
ALSO
on Facebook and my blog Nov. 13, 2016 I use the word "nicing" to describe why USA is not fighting back.
"democrats should respond to Donald same way repubs did to Obama, but they won't, bk we are nicing ourselves to death."
-Quoting myself. sigh,
it does not always feel good to be right

No comments:

Post a Comment