From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Seeking Hole to stick my head in

Going to go find a hole to stick my head in so I don't have to hear all the Hillary Haters who have been set loose by her recent interview

I love you hillary but you are tone deaf or badly advised. You just opened up a massive door for the Haters to Blast you with Hate and get away with it, and Now We All Have To Hear it Too unless we stick our heads in a hole. She lost bk of the Russians and until that is proved, she makes herself and ALL OF US look stupid with this newest interview. I'm going to go find a hole to stick my head in so I don't have to hear all the Hillary Haters who have now been set loose on us. AAARRGGGHH

No comments:

Post a Comment