From 2017, read Transcripts documenting the coup interviews with Malcolm Nance
Funded by readers through PayPal, available for all to read

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Review: The USA under attack from within but so distracted we do not yet know it

This attack started in 1995 when a huge amount of cash was paid to put Fox News on cable lineups all over USA (probably saudi cash washed through rupert). Thus began the attack on USA using Misinformation. It worked so well they expanded online to websites, bought up almost all the radio stations so entire geographic regions heard nothing but misinformation. They used agents to find the most vulnerable among the rich and found D Trump- (enter Melania)- made sure he was Completely Entrenched in Misinformation so he then could rally the rest of the... zombies to vote for him even though he was lying right and left. Now he's President and the coup set it up so We Can't Stop him- he lined up The Richest People in USA behind him- the coup knows how money runs everything here.
It's greed and ignorance that is destroying us now from within. I'm glad I have a staircase hiding my windows, here where I'm hiding under the big tree.


My bet is that the Saudis are behind this coup, working with Putin and who knows who else, Putin is too easy to see and this hold coming down on us is just too - vice like. I think my neighbors who drink all day on their Disability checks are about to have a rude awakening and I will not applaud, bk I know the new dictatorship will find a way to come after me soon too. I'm not a journalist anymore, just a transcriber, living quietly behind a big tree...

i hate to admit this but a big part of me says, we deserve this. not necessarily Me and my Friends. But the people who have run USA last 50 years have been war criminals and now as a nation we all have to face the consequences. maybe I'm a little more down than I should be over this... but it's how I feel. Facebook says, Post Something, so I posted something.

I'm ready for this, after so much got shattered for me last 10 years dealing with Catholic bishops on my blog re pedophile priest crimes, so I already have calluses from that pain. Now what's happening to the USA is not hurting me as much as others, perhaps. It is just thickening my calluses as I watch the nation I once loved be destroyed. That blog started here in 2007:

Cardinal Stritch stood over me in 1955 in Chicago and said I had to stop "babbling" to everyone about what Father Horne had done to me. So I kept quiet for 40 years. Now in my late 50s -- I babble.
CITYOFANGELS3.BLOGSPOT.COM
Just heard trump admin released name of suspect in Manchester when British law enforcement wanted to keep the name from the public (Rachel Maddow, second half hour 05.23). Screwed up their investigation of other suspects. What more will it take?

This presidency / coup has turned into a long show, an awful show, with consequences all around me so I have to keep watching. He's winging it, we have no choice now but ride along. I keep watching bk i feel like ... what next?

back to working my double shift at new reduced pay. good morning

*
Posted by Kay
$%^&*()P{}

No comments:

Post a Comment